Burgandy Glitter Ribbon




Monday, 13 June 2011

My Life Was Haunted

you and i walk i fragile line,
i hve known it all this time,
but never thought i'd live to see it break,
it's getting dark and it's all too quite,
and i can' trust anything now,
and it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake..

oh,holding my breath,
won't see you again,
something's made your eyes go cold !

come on,come on,
don't leave me like this,
i thought you i had you figured out,
something's gone terribly wrong,
you're all i wanted !!

come on,come on,
don't leave me like this,
i thought you i had you figured out,
can't breathe whenever you gone,
can't turn back,now i'm HAUNTED!!

stood there and watched you walked awy,
from everything we had
but i still mean every word i say,to you
he will try to take away my pain,
and he just might make me smile,
but the whole time i'm wishing he was you...instead....

oh,holding my breath,
won't lose you again,
something's keeps me holding on to nothing !

come on,come on,
don't leave me like this,
i thought i had you figured out,
something's gone terribly wrong,
you're all i wanted !

come on,come on
don't leave me like this
i thought i had you figured out
can't breath whenever you're gone,
can't turn back,now i HAUNTED !!

i know....
i know.....
I JUST KNOW !!!
you're not gone,
you can't be gone,NO !

come on,come on,
don't leave me like this,
i thought i had you figured out,
something's gone terribly wrong,
you're all i wanted !

come on,come on,
don't leave me like this,
i thought i had you figured out,
can't breath whenever you're gone
can't turn back,now i HAUNTED !!

***********************************
you and i walk a fragile line,
i hve known it all this time,
but i never thought i'd live to see it break,

NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE IT !!
************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

for my bestz frendz !